FLEET INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Who doesn’t want to work at the beach?
The Charleston Fleet soccer team provides hard-working, dedicated and exceptional candidates with internship opportunities to experience the work environment of a professional soccer organization. Upon completion of the internship, it is our hope that the knowledge learned is one that provides great value and expertise towards future career endeavors in the sports industry.
The following expectations are required of all Charleston Fleet interns:
- Must be at least 18 years old;
- Enrolled and is currently seeking a degree at an accredited college or university;
- Ability to work nights, weekends, evenings and holidays;
- Superb organization, passion for sports, strong communication skills and ability to multi-task;
- Punctuality and accountability each day;
- Professional and mature conduct;
- Impeccable trustworthiness;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Must enjoy and thrive working in a team environment;
The following is a list of internships offered by Charleston Fleet. Each internship varies by department and position requirements vary by internship. Most internship opportunities will start in May running through July of each year. Unless otherwise stated, internships are non-paid. Most internships are filled by April of each year. No phone calls please. Email your resume, and letter of interest, to our General Manager – Sarah Michner for consideration. For questions not answered on this page, inquiries may be sent to email@example.com.